* Helps with weight management.
* It’s accessible to everyone.
* Doesn’t require special equipment.
* One of the easiest ways to get more active.
* Reduces symptoms of depression and anxiety.
* It’s a low impact exercise.
* Lowers low-density lipoprotein(LDL) cholesterol( bad cholesterol)
* Raises high-density lipoprotein(HDL) cholesterol(good cholesterol)
* Lowers blood pressure.
* Reduces the risk of some cancers.
* Helps reduce risk and aids with the management of type 2 diabetes.
* Improves mood.
* Helps maintain strong bones.
* Reduces the risk of heart attack.
* Less likely to lead to injuries.
* Reduces stress.
* Reduces risk of heart disease.
* You don’t have to pay for it.
* Builds aerobic Fitness.
* Helps maintain lean muscle tissue.